The Family Integrated Church Movement
This series of papers evaluates the big brother of family integrated churches, the National Center for Family Integrated Churches (NCFIC). They have a public confession for churches to sign. This confession asserts that those practicing comprehensive age-segregation are using methods in line with secular and even evolutionary origins.
Those claims are false. And potentially schismatic. And here is part of the proof:
1. What is a Family Integrated Church?
2. A Rejoinder to Recent Family Integrated Church Comments
3. Uniting Church and Family (a positive presentation of my views)
More detailed analysis:
4. An Extended Analysis of the Claims of Doug Phillips
5. Review of NCFIC book, A Weed in the Church
6. Review of the NCFIC movie, Divided.
7. Mr. Brown's late-in-coming distinctions for family integrated churches
8. A Very Short History of Christian Education (presents the true history of homechooling, etc.)